The Dresden Plate Scrappy Quilt is finally finished. I've really enjoyed this quilt but it has taken a lot more time than I had anticipated. As a result I decided not to put any small Dresdens on the quilt because I just needed a finish under my belt.
I love the scraps I pulled together for this quilt. There's a really fresh feel about it and I think it could be for a boy or a girl. I make a disproportionate number of girls' quilts, probably because my stash has many more girly fabrics. It's nice to have worked with a different colour palette.
The backing and binding, as well as the centre circles, are Dimples by Makower UK. I used the pink version on my Rainbow Scrappy Quilt and it's already a firm favourite of mine. I love the lighter version on the backing next to the darker version of the binding.
Finished dimensions: 41" x 50"
Number of Dresden Plate Petals: 80
Approximately 40 different fabrics included
Here's hoping you are having some happy holiday time!