It has been so long since I finished a quilt and it is so satisfying that this one has been made in a week. Well done me and thank goodness for half term!
There really is a lot going on with this quilt - there are 546 squares in total and by my reckoning I have used over 135 different fabrics. Unfortunately this project has made no dent in the stash, but it has awakened my eyes to the beauty of such scrappy quilts and to the satisfaction of combining so many different fabrics.
The binding is perfectly neutral - grey features on both the back and the front and it is such a great blender. I particularly like the irregular stripe pattern because it mimics the zebra's hide on the back.
Let's hope I am showing off another quilt soon!